REGISTRATION AND AUDITION RULES
1. You must be able to prove at the time of your registration and audition that:
2. You are 16 to 99 years old
3. If you are asked to audition for one (1) or more of the semi-final rounds of the competition (currently scheduled), you MUST be able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer at that time that you do not have any of the following agreements in effect (written or oral):
• an agreement relating to the use of your name, voice and/or likeness;
• an exclusive acting contract; or
• any other contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the show and/or entering into any contracts required by Producer, including an exclusive management contract, recording contract and merchandising contract.
5. Neither you nor any of your immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-children) or members of your household (whether or not related to you) are current employees, directors, officers, independent contractors, agents, or representatives of the administration of Renace Una Estrella LLC or any affiliated companies.
6. Producer reserves the right to remove from the Program any person (including you) it determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the Program or any of the entities described in this paragraph such that such person’s participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
CONTESTANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18:
If you will be under 18 years of age on the day you register and/or audition, your parent and/or legal guardian MUST accompany you to the registration and audition. In addition, your parent or legal guardian must bring a government-issued photo ID (for example, a driver’s license). If you are accompanied by a legal guardian, as opposed to a parent, your legal guardian must bring proof of guardianship (for example, a court order). If your parent or legal guardian is not available to accompany you to the registration and audition, your parent or legal guardian may appoint a guardian to accompany you to the registration and audition process. YOUR APPOINTED GUARDIAN MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND MUST ACCOMPANY YOU TO THE VENUE FOR THE REGISTRATION AND AUDITION DAYS.
In order to appoint a guardian, You MUST bring the signed and form to registration with you, along with your appointed guardian.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Registration can be completed online or at the venue of the audition and must be done for every individual participating. There will be a registration fee of 25 dollars if done online. If registration is done in person, at the audition, the registration fee will be 35 dollars. Whether the registration is done online or at the audition, the registration fee is not refundable.
You will need to provide your full name, contact number, email, address, and Date of Birth for our registration records.
WHAT TO WEAR TO THE AUDITION:
Please do not wear any clothing or bring any items that have designer names, corporate or sports team names or logos, copyrighted images, celebrity names or images (living or dead), cartoon character images or inappropriate messages or words (for example, profanity). If you do wear such clothing, you may be required to remove it, turn it inside out or put on additional clothing to cover it. If you have any tattoos that contain any corporate or sports names or logos, copyrighted images, celebrity names or images (living or dead), cartoon character images or inappropriate message or words (for example, profanity), please cover the tattoo for your audition.
WHAT TO SING AT THE AUDITIONS:
Be prepared to sing either: in a cappella, with an instrumental track, or with an instrument (not needing equipment such as amps or monitors). The song can be of your choosing as long as it is not using: profane, vulgar, or potentially offensive lyrics. You should be prepared to sing at least two or possibly three songs.
NO WEAPONS, ALCOHOL, OR NON-PRESCRIPTION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES WILL BE PERMITTED AT ANY AUDITION OR DURING THE COMPETITION.
AUDITION AND PROCESS:
1. Before the audition can take place, you must have already registered either online, or on the same day of the audition and have paid the registration fee.(Registration fee paid online will be $25, and in person the registration fee will be $35).
2. Prospective participants will be able to sing one song in front of the judges, whom will be evaluating your performance. The performance will also be recorded for video use.
3. The judges will then decide whether or not the individual will have the possibility to be a participant.
4. If the judges give the individual the opportunity to participate, then the recorded performance will be posted on several different social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, or Blesspod) where they will gather votes by having the most likes. The accumulation of the likes and the judges points will be summed up and determine who the participants will be for the remainder of the competition.
5. Once the remaining participants have been chosen, an event will be scheduled to announce who will stay in the competition.
6. Details and more information will be given at the audition.